[SVN] r6583 (OCaml)

William D. Neumann wneumann at cs.unm.edu
Wed Feb 14 17:45:01 UTC 2007

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007, Michael Sheets wrote:

> entity.name.token.* for instance should be entity.name.type.token.*
> punctuation.embedded should be punctuation.section.embedded
> punctuation.type-declaration should be punctuation.definition.type-
> declaration
> etc

And where can I find guidance on punctuation.* naming?
There's bupkis in the manual.

William D. Neumann

---

"There's just so many extra children, we could just feed the
children to these tigers.  We don't need them, we're not doing
anything with them.

Tigers are noble and sleek; children are loud and messy."

         -- Neko Case

Life is unfair.  Kill yourself or get over it.
 	-- Black Box Recorder