[SVN] Adding ZPT scope to the HTML Bundle ok?

Tom Lazar tom at tomster.org
Sat Feb 3 12:54:36 UTC 2007

Hello,

I'm about to add a Bundle for Zope[1] to the Bundles repository and
would like to ask if it was okay to -- after commiting it -- to add
`text.xml.zpt` to the scope of the snippets and commands of the HTML
bundle.

ZPT is the XML-based templating language Zope uses. Itself it doesn't
conform to HTML or XHTML so our syntax definition for it extends the
`text.xml` language. In order to use the many useful HTML snippets
though, we would need to add `text.xml.zpt` to their scope.

Would anybody here have any objections if I went ahead and did that?
Or perhaps suggestions on how to add the `text.html` scope to the XML/
ZPT language?

Best regards,

Tom

[1] http://zope.org/