[SVN] r8631 (JavaScript)

Michael Sheets mummer at whitefalls.org
Mon Dec 10 04:37:52 UTC 2007

On Dec 9, 2007, at 2:18 AM, Thomas Aylott wrote:

> Renamed "Javascript Basic" to "Javascript Embedded" Thanks Infin.

Guess I've resigned for the moment to having two grammars, I've been
racking my brain for the last few days trying to make it work with
just one but I can't figure out a way. I'm still having bad feelings
about the leading tab/space scopes, I think this really needs to be a
Textmate feature, adding it to all the grammars is just too messy.
Could we compromise and have it present but disabled?

P.S. I would change my recommendation to "Embedded Javascript" to
separate it from regular Javascript, hopefully reducing confusion.