[SVN] [Latex] Typesetting via PostScript when pstricks is being used

Brad Miller bmiller at luther.edu
Fri Aug 31 19:01:16 UTC 2007

On 8/31/07, Sylvain Desvé <sylvain.desve at mines.inpl-nancy.fr> wrote:

> I tried to reproduce the problem on a new project :
>
> Just create a new project, create a new Latex file using the Article
> template and drop the following:
>
> \usepackage{pstricks}
> \usepackage{pdfsync}
>
> And you'll be able to see the problem ...

I did exactly that, and I cannot reproduce the problem.    Here is the
transcript from my run:
--------------
Running latex on test.tex

This is pdfTeXk, Version 3.141592-1.40.3 (Web2C 7.5.6)

Processing: ./test.tex

Document Class: article 2005/09/16 v1.4f Standard LaTeX document class

Output written on test.dvi (1 page, 756 bytes).

Complete transcript is in test.log

This is dvips(k) 5.96 Copyright 2005 Radical Eye Software (
www.radicaleye.com)
' TeX output 2
007.08.31:1357' -> test.ps
.
[1]

What differences do you see when you do the same?  I am using TeXLive-2007,
I wonder if that makes a difference?

 Brad