[SVN] r7088 (C)

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Mon Apr 30 20:34:33 UTC 2007

On 30. Apr 2007, at 16:55, Chris Thomas wrote:

> It's fast, but there's a big regression: it does not handle the
> case where you search for a class name (one not part of an #include/
> #import line). For me (ex-CodeWarrior, ex-Xcode), that's the whole
> point of the feature.

I checked in an update which goes some of the way (I think).

E.g. now you can Quick Open ‘nsstring’, ‘abperson’, and similar.

I take it that it should also scan the project directory in the same
way it currently scans /System/Library/Frameworks. Are there other
locations you need it to search and/or is the current “only
frameworks and sub-frameworks” enough to find the stuff you’re after?
And I take it that the search phrase is always the basename of the
file to find!?!

It’s still much faster than SpotLight btw :)