[SVN] r5311 (C)

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Tue Sep 26 16:29:53 UTC 2006

• add auto-indent support for public/private/protected storage modifiers, resulting in TM indenting classes as the following (and automatically decrease/increase indent when they are written):

    class my_class
    {
    public:
        my_class (arguments);
        virtual ~my_class ();

    private:
        /* data */
    };

I think this style is common?!? The only problem is that switch/case statements without braces around the case body will not indent properly. I *think* it did this in the past, but having to manually press tab after ‘case 32:’ if one decides not to use braces, seems like a little price to get the public/private/protected keywords to automatically indent when typed out.

Changed:
U   trunk/Bundles/C.tmbundle/Preferences/Indentation Rules.plist