[SVN] r5235 (AppleScript)

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Fri Sep 15 21:16:03 UTC 2006

• pretty print the error message returned from osascript and link back to the document

Some possible bugs/improvements:
 • the line/column is found in the MacRoman version of the script, and assumed to be the same in the UTF-8 version. This should always be the case for the line, but might not for the column, in which case it will link back to the wrong column number
 • it is assumed we can read first stdout and then stderr (w/o blocking) -- this design should be safe with osascript, which will never output more than what the buffers can handle
 • styling! we need to extend our style sheet to handle warnings, errors, stack traces, etc.
 • when there is an actual file name, we should use that when linking back to the document

Changed:
U   trunk/Bundles/AppleScript.tmbundle/Commands/Run.plist