[SVN] r5791 (Subversion)

Chris Thomas chris at cjack.com
Tue Oct 31 20:06:38 UTC 2006

On Oct 31, 2006, at 12:15 PM, Soryu wrote:

> Heya,
>
> I’m having have a little trouble styling the SVN Status.
> I have altered the command a bit (to give the whole row the status
> class and not only the first column ) and it now outputs this
> (uncommitted):
>
> • Bright theme: http://public.serenity.de/svn_status_bright.png
> • Halloween theme (unstyled): http://public.serenity.de/svn_status_halloween.png
>
> I turned the saturation for the background colours in the bright
> theme down, but I’m not sure at all about them. I also haven’t
> looked into images instead of links for the actions.
>
> Someone with a nice idea out there?

I really like the Halloween version, with the horizontal rules. Very
appropriate for that theme.

• I'm not sure extending the status color background across the row is
a good idea. I'd be tempted to use zebra stripes and/or highlight the
row on hover.
• Reducing the saturation of the action links (Add, Diff...) might
help visualize the rest of it.
• For Halloween, I wonder how the letters would look if given a text-
color corresponding to the ones used in the bright theme and then a
bit of text-shadow blurring effect.

Chris