[SVN] Automatically Scroll (Follow) webpreview output

Nick Channon spudnyk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 04:53:20 UTC 2006

Thanks for the tip definitely didn't know that one :)

Is there any chance of exposing this somewhere either in the output
window or the bundle editor?

My personal preference would be the output window as sometimes I don't
want it to scroll for the same command.

Thanks again,

Nick

P.S. I assume when you say a text editor you mean TextMate itself ;)