[SVN] r5558

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sun Oct 22 15:49:20 UTC 2006

• make it accept initial parameters for the controls and return the new set when the window close
• update Example.nib to have some controls and bind these to the parameters objects

It still needs a way to hook buttons to actions (okay/cancel) but basically it works (though the format will be a bit more structured, so we can pass additional info, although we probably should do that as line switches, to keep it simple).

Here is an example of how to use it, from Terminal run:

    "$TM_SUPPORT_PATH/bin/tm_dialog" "$TM_SUPPORT_PATH/../Tools/Dialog PlugIn/Example.nib" <<< $'{searchString = foo; linesOfContext = 1; ignoreCase = 1; }'

This should bring up a find panel (in TextMate, but will not give focus to TextMate), and when you close that window, it should return the options.

>From within TextMate, you currently can only use this with asynchronous commands (e.g. when output is set to HTML) because of how commands lock up TextMate (so the UI will appear, but it will be locked, and you need to ⌃C to “break” it).

Changed:
U   trunk/Tools/Dialog PlugIn/Dialog.mm
U   trunk/Tools/Dialog PlugIn/Example.nib/keyedobjects.nib
U   trunk/Tools/Dialog PlugIn/tm_dialog.mm