[SVN] Re: Addition to Perl Textmate Bundle

Eric Hsu erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
Thu Oct 12 20:22:24 UTC 2006

hi folks,

I got this e-mail from Booker C. Bense who wrote an improvement to
the Perl bundle. Is there anyone with a little free time who's been
in the Perl bundle recently who would like to check it out and check
this change into the SVN trunk?

Between work and new daughter, I don't have the time to do this justice.

best wishes, Eric

--
Eric Hsu, Associate Professor of Mathematics
San Francisco State University
erichsu at math.sfsu.edu