[SVN] r5414

Benoit Gagnon b.gagnon at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 19:48:39 UTC 2006

On 10/9/06, Chris Thomas <chris at cjack.com> wrote:

> On Oct 9, 2006, at 6:17 PM, Chris Thomas wrote:
>
> > • Streamlined UI. More tweaks are probably desirable.
>
> Any feedback on this, BTW, would be great.

I think the new UI is great !

The resize handles make a lot of sense and the gear menu is also very cool.

One possible improvement would be another way to get a file diff
(other than dbl click). It doesn't seem intuitive enough. Perhaps a
clickage icon in another column... or simply a text label giving the
tip :) I'd like this to cut my click count in half. Double clicking so
many times reminds me of playing Diablo...

Oh, and using TextMate's editor would be so much cooler than the
standard cocoa editor.  But that's another issue :D

ben