[SVN] Wrong list?

David Rogers al.the.x at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 18:04:55 UTC 2006

On Oct 9, 2006, at 1:55 PM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> On 9. Oct 2006, at 19:46, David Rogers wrote:
>
>> [...]
>> Thoughts, ideas, critiques?
>
> Sounds like a good idea. But you definitely want to post to the users
> list. I think most members of this list are more into obscure
> programming languages and type setting systems than HTML creation
> tools ;)

Thanks for the forewarning. I'd love to contribute something in the
obscure programming language and type setting department as well, but
it looks like you fellows have things well covered already. I'll direct
my nerdiness elsewhere. :)

BTW, I would like to get involved in upgrading the PHP and
PHPDocumentor bundles at some point. Is(are) the current author(s)
subscribed to this list?

David