[SVN] Bundle for Dreamweaver Templates?

David Rogers al.the.x at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 12:00:56 UTC 2006

Hey all,

I don't see one in the repository listing, so I thought I'd ask before
attempting anything myself. Is anyone in development on a Textmate
bundle to handle Dreamweaver templates? I absolutely abhor the feature
bloat in DW, but it's got good penetration in the dev community.
Therefore, wouldn't it be lovely to use my very favorite source editor,
Textmate, to manufacture the horrid beasts that are DW templates
instead? Why certainly! Let me know if one of you are already working
on something similar, and I'd be glad to pitch in as needed. Thanks,

David Rogers