[SVN] r5369 (Subversion)

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Tue Oct 3 16:33:19 UTC 2006

• quote variables where necessary (to support paths with spaces)
• open the proper destination folder after checkout (for me it would never open the freshly checked out working copy)
• use an absolute destination path so that format_status creates clickable file-links with absolute paths as well (clicking a file did not open it for me)
• minor code changes to try and simplify things a bit

Changed:
U   trunk/Bundles/Subversion.tmbundle/Commands/Checkout….tmCommand