[SVN] Bundle for Torquescript (2D)

Scott Lahteine slahteine at mac.com
Mon Nov 27 21:55:49 UTC 2006

Hi,

I've created a Bundle to support Torquescript, the scripting language
used by GragageGames' Torque Engine ( http://garagegames.com ). The
Torque Engine was used to create such games as Tribes II and Marble
Blast.

Last year GarageGames released Torque Game Builder, a system for
making 2D games, which also uses the Torquescript language. They sell
the Indie license for only US$100 and it has been a staggering
success for them. At GDC 2006 we learned that they're selling about
3000 licenses per week.

So far this bundle only supports Torque 2D (Torque Game Builder) but
I hope to extend it for Torque 3D eventually.

The bundle and documentation are posted here:
   http://thinkyhead.com/pub/Torque2DForTextMate.zip

--
   Scott Lahteine          Thinkyhead Software
   scott at thinkyhead.com    http://www.thinkyhead.com/