[SVN] r6185 (Subversion)

thomas Aylott oblivious at subtlegradient.com
Fri Nov 24 03:50:28 UTC 2006

I'm all for getting rid of the separate html status window for commit.
Maybe integrate the whole commit process into the commit window.
Dim all of the editing stuff and pull up a sheet for the progress.
Then you can report the final status in that same sheet, or a dialog
or something.

The html commit window must die. ... or, uh... something more polite ;-)

On Nov 23, 2006, at 10:32 PM, Chris Thomas wrote:

> So shall we roll back even further to get rid of the modality? Or
> is the HTML preview window in the background equally annoying?
>
> I'd be tempted to use tm_dialog to load a WebKit window nib, but
> that doesn't help if you wanted the quieter tooltip-based output
> mode, which was part of the motivation for doing this in the first
> place.
>
> Chris
>
> On Nov 19, 2006, at 6:28 PM, Allan Odgaard wrote:
>
>> • revert to r6016 since making the commit command run detached and
>> asynchronous means that no success/failure status is reported
>> after the commit
>>
>> Changed:
>> U   trunk/Bundles/Subversion.tmbundle/Commands/Commit.plist

thomas Aylott — design42 — subtleGradient — CrazyEgg