[SVN] r6130 (Text)

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Tue Nov 14 22:07:24 UTC 2006

Is anyone ever going to use that Distill function?

As for Copy Matching / Non-matching -- this should probably just be
one command and use tm_dialog so it can have a check box.

I am still not sure I like a dozen lines of Python over egrep, just
to get regexps closer to oniguruma, the user is unlikely to use
advanced regexp features for filtering out lines, is he/she?