[SVN] r3350 (Subversion)

Chris Thomas chris at cjack.com
Tue May 16 02:59:04 UTC 2006

• Ask and ye shall receive (something) I: Brad Choate requests diffs. The path of least resistance: double-click the row, up pops a diff against the pristine copy. New argument to enable this: --diff-cmd "/path/to/svn" (or /path/to/cvs, etc.).
• Ask and ye shall receive (something) II: Fred B. wants 'R' to highlight the same way as 'D' (for Mercurial). ('R' is 'replace' in Subversion, but given apparent rarity of that condition, we're highlighting it unconditionally for now.)
• Clean up color choosing.
• Do not require the paths to be last on the command line.

Changed:
U   trunk/Bundles/Subversion.tmbundle/Support/svn_commit.rb
U   trunk/Support/bin/CommitWindow.app/Contents/MacOS/CommitWindow
U   trunk/Support/bin/CommitWindow.app/Contents/Resources/English.lproj/MainMenu.nib/classes.nib
U   trunk/Support/bin/CommitWindow.app/Contents/Resources/English.lproj/MainMenu.nib/keyedobjects.nib
U   trunk/Tools/CommitWindowProject/CommitWindowController.h
U   trunk/Tools/CommitWindowProject/CommitWindowController.m
U   trunk/Tools/CommitWindowProject/English.lproj/MainMenu.nib/classes.nib
U   trunk/Tools/CommitWindowProject/English.lproj/MainMenu.nib/keyedobjects.nib
U   trunk/Tools/CommitWindowProject/VersionControlColors.h