[SVN] r3277 (Experimental, OCaml)

David Powers david at grayskies.net
Mon May 8 19:00:58 UTC 2006

This uses the neat xml marked-up document input that you can get into
commands with a little manual wrangling.  In theory any language with a
vaguely algol-like syntax should be able to use it if the functions are
scoped in a way the script understands.  See a set of global vars at the
top of the script to tweak the output for languages that use spacing vs.
commas.

I suspect that the ML-derived languages will "break" for various types
of function defs (patterns as arguments mostly) with the current
incarnation.

-David