[SVN] r3170 (C)

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Tue May 2 20:45:54 UTC 2006

On 1/5/2006, at 3:47, Chris Thomas wrote:

>>    void main(void);
>> I think the existence of such prototypes are rare
> I can live with the loss of that functionality (I'd certainly trade
> this for fewer false positives), but I don't think this is a valid
> assumption. A quick sampling of /usr/include will demonstrate the
> opposite, for example.

Ah, true. Actually, we could match it only when there is no indent,
since when used to declare a type, it will always be inside a
function, whereas the prototypes (at least in C) will rarely (if
ever) be indented.

I am however afraid that it requires duplication of the rule, because
Oniguruma doesn’t support conditions in the regexp.