[SVN] r2813 (C, Objective-C)

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Fri Mar 3 16:12:15 UTC 2006

• made the comment start marker not catch a commented {
• added enumerate and iterate as names which won’t be marked up as a C++ constructor — these are custom macros, so they do not belong in the language grammar, but I am adding them as I would otherwise just forget to remove them from some future commit…

Changed:
U   trunk/Bundles/C.tmbundle/Syntaxes/C++.plist
U   trunk/Bundles/C.tmbundle/Syntaxes/C.plist
U   trunk/Bundles/Objective-C.tmbundle/Syntaxes/Objective-C++.plist
U   trunk/Bundles/Objective-C.tmbundle/Syntaxes/Objective-C.plist