[SVN] r3350 (Subversion)

Brad Choate brad at bradchoate.com
Tue Jun 20 04:08:20 UTC 2006

Umm, Chris can correct me, but I believe it already supports
TM_SVN_DIFF_CMD. Set it to just 'diff' and when you double-click it
opens that output in TextMate, coloring it with the TextMate Diff
syntax.

I use TM for diffs all the time, even from the console...

	diff -c this that | mate

or

	svn diff http://... http://... | mate