[SVN] r4304 (Inform)

Brad Choate brad at bradchoate.com
Mon Jul 17 03:41:52 UTC 2006

I think the idea is that IF you have these enabled in your install,
they should be easily assignable via the ctrl+option+cmd shortcut
that is common among most of the grammars.

So... there is definitely value if you use these. If you don't, then
this doesn't affect you at all.  It's not a matter of popularity.
It's a matter of usability and predictable UI.