[SVN] OCaml Diff

William D. Neumann wneumann at cs.unm.edu
Fri Jul 14 14:29:52 UTC 2006

On Thu, 13 Jul 2006, Michael Sheets wrote:

> Made some changes to various scopes here to better match the conventions but
> since I don't know more about OCaml than what the manual told me I didn't
> want to commit it. So if someone that actually does wants to look it over. ;)
> Diff file is against the raw XML format.

A couple of notes:

Regarding the storage.type.ocaml section:  mutable and ref should be
pulled out and tagged as storage.modifier.ocaml, and type should be pulled
out to be taken care of in the keyword.other section that starts on line
335 of the original plist.

The entries that are tagged as keyword.other.type.variant... should really
be storage.type.variant... Or, probably more correctly,
storage.other.variant... as they are defining the elements of a given
type, not the type itself.

William D. Neumann

---

"There's just so many extra children, we could just feed the
children to these tigers.  We don't need them, we're not doing
anything with them.

Tigers are noble and sleek; children are loud and messy."

         -- Neko Case

Life is unfair.  Kill yourself or get over it.
 	-- Black Box Recorder