[SVN] r3952 (Latex)

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sun Jul 2 06:01:53 UTC 2006

• remove old “word to tt” macro on ctrl-shift C (which is the Math bundle and lack of this drove me crazy when I did my accounting in LaTeX ;) )
• added commands for bold, italic, underline, and type writer (the previous \texttt{…}) — these use the standard keys we’ve established for these, so it’s cmd-K for \texttt{…}, bold however has no key, as cmd-B is build. I won’t change cmd-B away from build w/o first mentioning it, but maybe we should consider it (e.g. to cmd-R)?

Changed:
A   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Commands/Bold.tmCommand
A   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Commands/Italic.tmCommand
A   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Commands/Typewriter.tmCommand
A   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Commands/Underline.tmCommand
D   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Macros/Current Word to texttt.plist
A   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Support/bin/toggle_style.rb