[SVN] r2638 (Text)

Brad Choate brad at bradchoate.com
Tue Jan 31 17:40:01 UTC 2006

There's an issue I just ran into with this:

	* create a new document from the clipboard using this command
	* open one of your recent files / projects

TextMate will close the untitled document created from the clipboard
since the document hasn't been changed at all.  It considers it an
'empty' document that can be safely closed without asking to save it
first.

-Brad