[SVN] r2560 (C)

Rob Rix rix.rob at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 17:38:39 UTC 2006

- we now have syntax rules for function prototypes (so our header files will have the function pop-up).
- we also now have rules for C++ constructors, destructors, and the prototypes for both. These may need some adjustment as I'm not sure how robust my handling of e.g. base constructors is; also I just realized that I don't take virtual destructors into account. Possibly. I don't remember (:

Changed:
U   trunk/Bundles/C.tmbundle/Syntaxes/C++.plist
U   trunk/Bundles/C.tmbundle/Syntaxes/C.plist