[SVN] r2483 (SQL)

Benoit Gagnon b.gagnon at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 03:56:58 UTC 2006

On 20-Dec-05, at 9:07 PM, Brad Miller wrote:

> A couple of minor mods to fix highlighting on select statements.
> Also fixed highlighting on create statements.

Hey, looks like you broke what I did in r2039 :)

Highlighting is now broken for me. The syntax for CREATEs in r2483
breaks when table names are enclosed in ", ' or `. The issue is that
mysql dumps have those everywhere so we must recognize them.

This works:

I won't commit for now, tell me what you think.

> More could be done...

Indeed. Many mySQL storage types are not even recognized as it is...