[SVN] Screenwriters Bundle

Oliver Taylor oliver at ollieman.net
Fri Jan 6 07:19:32 UTC 2006

I've created the beginnings of a bundle for use in screenwriting and
I'm looking for help to develop it further. As it stands now,
TextMate is used solely for it's behavior (snippets, macros, etc.)
but I hope that it's abilities can expand with your help.

Specifically, I'm looking for:

* Code clean-up. I've hacked together a working prototype, but I'm
sure there is much redundancy and inefficiency in what I've done.
* Exporting options. The ability to export to HTML and PDF (perhaps
via LaTex?), so proper formatting can take place.

If you are interested in helping, download the bundle at the url
listed below and contact me. The objective here is to create an end-
to-end solution for screenwriting that rivals FinalDraft and
MMScreenwriter, and I believe we can do it.

link: http://www.ollieman.net/files/bundles/screenplay.zip
email: oliver at ollieman dot net

There is no documentation, but to get started:

"ext" and "int" are tab-triggers for slug-lines
"option+tab" creates transitions
"shift+tab" creates characters

poke around the bundle for more behavioral abilities.