[SVN] r2528 (Markdown)

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Wed Jan 4 03:31:51 UTC 2006

• removed my WP workarounds — 1.2, 1.5 and 2.0 each have their own set of text mangling bugs, and trying to address it all by this post-processing is not the proper way (I've started to submit patches instead :) )
• fixed a rare problem with the title generating code (which could lead to double underscores), made it also strip entities, and tried to make it more readable (multiple lines and comments)

Changed:
U   trunk/Bundles/Markdown.tmbundle/Commands/Convert Document to HTML.plist