[SVN] Bundle information cleanup?

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Mon Feb 27 13:59:46 UTC 2006

On 27/2/2006, at 14:19, Paul Bissex wrote:

> I'll keep an eye on it. I'm pretty sure it happened even on an edit
> where all I did was delete material though. Notice that my last
> name matches [a-z]*sex though...  [1]

It seems to be the block on sex which works on all words containing
sex. I have removed that item.

> What's more likely IMO is that someone will want to know if there's
> a bundle for their FTL [1], or if there's a bundle in progress for
> it that hasn't been committed yet. Ideally that info should be
> available (and up to date) on the wiki. That's the heart of my
> suggestion.

I’d argue that [1] gives a good list. As for bundles in work, I think
most of those who have been advertised in advance (I am thinking of
Lua (twice) and YAML) never made it into the repository, and
eventually someone got tired of waiting and created his own (and
added that).

So a list of “in the works, but not in the repository” I think is not
useful. Either it exists in the repository, or it does not exist at
all! :)

We could btw use svn properties to annotate bundles then I could make
a script which pretty prints the list using these annotations.

[1] http://anon:anon@macromates.com/svn/Bundles/trunk/Bundles/