[SVN] r2766 (Rails, TODO)

Soryu Soryu at serenity.de
Sun Feb 26 00:21:29 UTC 2006

Cool,

it is stripped down a bit.

Invoking it on a new unsaved file though gives an error:

/tmp/temp_textmate.vzixuX:13:in `initialize': cannot convert nil into
String (TypeError) from /tmp/temp_textmate.vzixuX:13:in `open' from /
tmp/temp_textmate.vzixuX:13 from /tmp/temp_textmate.vzixuX:11:in
`call' from /Library/Application Support/TextMate/Support/lib/
textmate.rb:77:in `each_text_file' from /tmp/temp_textmate.vzixuX:11

I bailed out with exit in my initial version in that case.

Soryu