[SVN] r2753 (SQL)

Brad Miller bonelake at mac.com
Thu Feb 23 12:32:31 UTC 2006

On Feb 23, 2006, at 3:13 AM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> On 23/2/2006, at 6:26, Benoit Gagnon wrote:
>
>> [...] and the sidebar looks pretty empty to me.
>
> Soryu and max13 (on IRC) also fail to see anything in the sidebar.
Here's the command that my script builds to list the tables.  I don't
have a copy of mysql 5 right now.  Maybe someon could try this and
see if it fails for some reason under mysql5.

mysql -e 'show databases'  --host=xxx --port=xxx --user=xxx --
password=xxx --xml

As I write this I'm thinking that the most likely culprit is that the
--xml option spits out something slightly different in mysql5 than
mysql4...

Again if someone with mysql5 could run the command and show me the
output that would help.

Thanks,

Brad