[SVN] r2713 (Rails)

Duane Johnson duane.johnson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 18:59:25 UTC 2006

It just so happens that this command was what got me started on the
bundle-making track--so thanks to the both of you for putting it
together.

Right now, the syncPEOPLE on Rails bundle does not recreate the
functionality of rails-open-partner.rb.  My original approach was
that the built-in functions were kind of "untouchable" and so I
didn't want to stomp on them.  Knowing what I do now, however, I'll
try to find a way to add this feature in to my bundle so it all works
together and makes sense.

Duane Johnson
(canadaduane)
http://blog.inquirylabs.com/