[SVN] r2728 (SQL)

Brad Miller bonelake at mac.com
Tue Feb 21 13:55:39 UTC 2006

I thought about starting with the databases.  But that seemed like
one extra step to me.  Most of the time I'm working on a project with
one database and I want to see the tables.

it wouldn't be that hard to change the browser to start with a list
of tables if that is the use case that people would find most helpful.
I've also thought about adding an option to view the first 10-100
rows from the table so you can see the data in the browser as well.

Brad