[SVN] r2731 (SQL)

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Tue Feb 21 13:01:37 UTC 2006

On 21/2/2006, at 13:45, Brad Miller wrote:

> Using the TM_DB_SERVER variable we could probably combine the two
> query commands into one and let the command be smart enough to
> decide which server to use.  The commands appear to only differ in
> the actual line where mysql or psql8 is run.

Yes, I can do that.

Of course users that use both databases may not like it. I propose
the following algorithm:

  1) if TM_DB_SERVER is set, use that
  2) if TM_DB_SERVER is not set, check for the existence of mysql and
postgresql shell commands, if only one is found, use that one
  3) use CocoaDialog to ask which server to use