[SVN] r2723 (SQL)

Brad Miller bonelake at mac.com
Tue Feb 21 00:45:11 UTC 2006

Ugh,

Yikes!  I'm not sure what happened.  But I just blew away the SQL
bundle on my other machine and updated.  Now I have Support and
support-old.

I have a feeling this started because I made a typo when I added the
support directory in the first place.  The directory itself was name
Support but I typed svn add support.  I probably should have stopped
and figured out how to undo things at that point, but I kept going
instead not realizing what a mess it would make.

Brad