[SVN] r2712 (SQL)

Brad Miller bonelake at mac.com
Sun Feb 19 00:51:13 UTC 2006

Converted to Python DB-API 2.0
Now this *should* work for either mysql-5.x or postgres if you load the right drivers module.  In the next step I'll make mysql or postgresql a parameter to the script to facilitate loading the proper driver.  Mysql is still not tested as I am just building the driver and will have to install 5.0

Mysql < 5.0 will be more problematic to support since it does not support the information_schema view.  How many TM users are using mysql 4.x and would want the schema browser function?

Changed:
U   trunk/Bundles/SQL.tmbundle/support/bin/tableBrowser.py