[SVN] Latex figures

hadley wickham h.wickham at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 19:25:03 UTC 2006

A few comments/questions about figures in the latex bundle:

* http://www.tug.org/tex-archive/info/epslatex/english/epslatex.pdf
recommends (page 32) using \centering instead of \begin{center} in
figures.  Should it be changed?

 * It would nice to be able to drag and drop multiple images and have
a single figure environment correctly created (and to be able to drag
an image into a existing figure to have it added).  I think this could
be fixed with some rearranging of tab stops and a different drag
command within the figure scope.

 * It would be nice if the second tab stop in the figure snippet would
select all of "scale=1" - I usually use absolute or dynamic sizes (eg.
width=1in, width=\linewidth)

Hadley