[SVN] r6330 (Subversion)

James Edward Gray II james at grayproductions.net
Mon Dec 11 17:46:16 UTC 2006

IMPORTANT NOTE TO BUNDLE DEVELOPERS:  Please, refrain from any $LOAD_PATH  ($:) modifications in bundle support files.  I realize it is a more elegant way to write requires, but it creates bugs in a load system such as we use for the bundles.  The problem is that support libraries often load other libraries and $LOAD_PATH hacking makes the relative paths look like new files, so Ruby loads the library more than once.  This often triggers redefinition warnings.  When those warnings end up in the output, as they did with Diff commands before this fix, you break the document format.  Stick to absolute path requires and we won't have this problem anymore.  Thank you.

Changed:
U   trunk/Bundles/Subversion.tmbundle/Support/svn_commit.rb
U   trunk/Bundles/Subversion.tmbundle/Support/svn_diff.rb
U   trunk/Support/lib/progress.rb