[SVN] r6312 (Python)

Kumar McMillan kumar.mcmillan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 20:47:15 UTC 2006

Hello.  This revision overwrote the old Documentation in Browser
command but I liked how the old used the local pydoc server.  This is
nice because you don't have to be online and you can get most
information from local docs anyway.  Can we perhaps come up with some
ideas to merge what you are doing with docmate and the old script that
worked with the local pydoc?

I'm not sure what the new script does, however, since all I get is an
import error that the dialog module cannot be found.  Any ideas about
this?  Using TextMate 1.5.4, rev 1349 (latest build)