[SVN] Punctuation Scope

thomas Aylott oblivious at subtlegradient.com
Fri Aug 25 03:13:13 UTC 2006

On Aug 24, 2006, at 4:27 PM, Michael Sheets wrote:
> On Aug 23, 2006, at 7:19 AM, David Powers wrote:
>
>> the only problem with structure is that part of the meaning of
>> punctuation is "something that provides structure", so it could be
>> initially confusing.  Still, possibly better than definition.
>>
>> How about, maybe, puntuation.inline?  For inline definitions/
>> demarcations.
>
> I'm leaning toward inline I guess, only other idea I had was
> punctuation.instance
>
> If we can get this finalized in the next 24 hours that'd be great :)

Inline? What is if happens to wrap to another line? Does it then
become block?

I guess it doesn't really matter what the specific word is that we
use as ling as it's consistent and isn't confusing.

I'm ready to start using this stuff. What's the latest edition?

thomas Aylott — subtleGradient — CrazyEgg