[SVN] Binding triggers to shift+XXX

hadley wickham h.wickham at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 11:30:43 UTC 2006

I just wanted to briefly note an annoyance with one of the triggers in
the Latex experimental bundle - the binding of "surround in space" to
shift+space.

It took me a very long time to figure this out - every now and then a
new line would start when I didn't explicitly ask it.  I finally
figured out that this to happened after closing a parenthesis - I was
holding down shift a little too long and it was getting the space as
well.

This email is a plea not to bind triggers to shift alone - it is too
easy to trigger, and very hard to figure out what's going on!

Hadley