[SVN] r4545 (Subversion)

Benoit Gagnon b.gagnon at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 15:54:52 UTC 2006

I have an great idea to improve the log output in textmate. Basically
I want it to draw a distinctive, colored marker in at the "copy" point
in the log. Would print something like "copied from < x > at this
point". If you run svn log --stop-on-copy on a branch, the log will
stop at the branch creation time. Without that argument, the log will
continue all the way down to the initial revision.

My idea of an implementation is something like this: do a svn log
--stop-on-copy, save the number of the last revision outputted, then
do another svn log starting there. Oh, and we could make it recursive.
Say you branch from another branch, you'd get two markers in the log.

So yeah, maybe I should wait until you clean it up a bit ?