[SVN] Revision 1782

Jeroen van der Ham jeroen at je-ju.net
Tue Sep 13 09:07:12 UTC 2005

After some suggestions from Andreas I updated the iPlastic theme.
* All the blues in the XML/HTML highlighting have become a bit harder blue. This makes it a bit less pastel and better readable I think.
* Added color and italics to tag attributes
* Andreas also suggested to use a different colour for the green, but I don't know an acceptable one. It does seem to look better now though.

* Also added an underline for frametitle for the beamer package.

Changed:
U   trunk/Themes/iPlastic.plist