[SVN] Revision 2015

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Wed Oct 26 04:20:39 UTC 2005

I've been using this as my primary theme since I created it, making a few minor optimizations while using it, and now: it is perfect!

It's ideal for markup, source code, prose, and even editing binary files. It goes well together with all forms of background lighting, works both with CRT and LCD displays, and takes into consideration the slight differences in male and female color perception.

The only downside is that the theme has been exclusively tested on animals (well, one mammal at least).

Changed:
A   trunk/Themes/MagicWB (Amiga).tmTheme