[SVN] Revision 1991 (markdown)

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sun Oct 23 03:11:43 UTC 2005

I added some post-processing to markdown so that headers now get an id argument derived from the title, e.g.:

	# That's awesome

Becomes:

	<h1 id="thats_awesome">That's awesome</h1>

This is to make linking possible (since the id can be used as the URL fragment specifier).

I also added some (commented) post-processing to make empty lines in <pre> blocks into  , since I have the problem that WordPress doubles these. Though I left it commented, since non-breaking spaces in code listings generally suck.

Changed:
U   trunk/Bundles/markdown.tmbundle/Commands/Convert Document to HTML.plist