[SVN] Revision 1980 (Python)

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sat Oct 22 16:08:28 UTC 2005

I've tried to clean up naming and placement of these Python commands, since it really was/is a mess :)

I also made minor changes to the commands, but the functionality should remain (just tried to simplify a few things).

I removed the old Python run command, we did that for Ruby as well. I also spelled it Unit Test in two words, trying to mimic the structure of the Ruby bundle, though this is currently inconsistent with the Python templates.

Apologies in advance if I broke something.

Changed:
U   trunk/Bundles/Python.tmbundle/Commands/Browse All Pydocs.plist
U   trunk/Bundles/Python.tmbundle/Commands/Check Python Syntax.plist
U   trunk/Bundles/Python.tmbundle/Commands/List defs.plist
D   trunk/Bundles/Python.tmbundle/Commands/Python.plist
U   trunk/Bundles/Python.tmbundle/Commands/PythonIniTerm.plist
U   trunk/Bundles/Python.tmbundle/Commands/Run Project Unittests.plist
U   trunk/Bundles/Python.tmbundle/Commands/Show Extended docstrings.plist
U   trunk/Bundles/Python.tmbundle/Commands/docmate.plist
U   trunk/Bundles/Python.tmbundle/Commands/pydoc.plist
U   trunk/Bundles/Python.tmbundle/Commands/pymate.plist
U   trunk/Bundles/Python.tmbundle/info.plist