[SVN] r2241 (Source)

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Wed Nov 23 04:27:41 UTC 2005

• this command uses enscript to produce a (pretty printed) PDF, which is shown via the HTML output (and can be printed)

I don't expect this to take over native printing functionality, but I'm postponing the printing enhancements to post 1.1, and so I'm providing this command as an alternative for those who want highlighted printings. Works best with Schuberts PDF Browser plug-in.

Changed:
A   trunk/Bundles/Source.tmbundle/Commands/View Source as PDF.plist
U   trunk/Bundles/Source.tmbundle/info.plist